Every day, we help residents make their homes more comfortable, healthier and energy efficient. With EnergyFit Nevada, you can save money and give your family a higher quality of life at the same time.
- Energy leaks in your home allow cold drafts to seep through in the winter, and air conditioning to slip out in the summer.
- Inefficient appliances and weak insulation drain your pockets and rob you and your family of the comfort you deserve.
- Tears in heating and air conditioning ducts can reduce your home’s air quality.
- Even if you live in a newer home, these seemingly small problems can drive up your energy bills and can make your home less comfortable and unhealthy.
EnergyFit Nevada is here to help.
STEP 1: Sign Up for an EnergyFit Assessment
Click here and SIGN UP to schedule a Home Energy Assessment for only $199* (Depending on the size of your home, see chart below)Note: Program incentives are for a limited time and subject to change at any time.
One of our licensed and approved Partners will come out and assess your home’s energy performance. This assessment includes:
- Ventilation and Air Leakage Inspection
- Insulation Inspection
- Air Conditioning and Heating Systems Inspection
- Hot Water Systems Inspection
- Appliance and Lighting Inspection
- Utility Bill Analysis
- Instrumented Tests on Combustion Appliances
- A Thorough Energy Assessment Report
STEP 2: Review Your Options and Select Your Upgrades
Together, you and your EnergyFit approved Partner will review the Assessment Report. Your Partner will make recommendations to help you decide which energy saving home improvement options are best for you and your family.
Once you decide which upgrades to complete, your EnergyFit Nevada Partner will process the EnergyFit rebate and recommend other rebate programs that may be available to help you save even more money through local utilities and other approved agencies.
Click here to LEARN about eligible energy-saving upgrades
STEP 3: Take Action and Enjoy Your Healthier, Happier Home
Your approved Partner will schedule a convenient time to perform the work and EnergyFit Nevada will monitor the progress. Our quality assurance staff will be standing by to inspect the work performed or to answer any questions you may have while the work is being completed.
When the Partner has completed the work, your home will be officially EnergyFit! You can feel good about your home, knowing you have improved your family’s comfort while also saving energy and reducing your energy bills.