Become a Partner
Set Yourself Apart, Become one of our Partners
Click here to see a list of our Approved Partners.
To become a Partner and participate in the EnergyFit Nevada Home Performance with ENERGY STAR™, companies must demonstrate an understanding of the whole-house approach to energy efficiency. We look to our Partners to be champions of the program and cooperate with us to help the homeowners maneuver seamlessly through their home improvement process, especially when unusual situations may arise.
- Access to exclusive rebates and financing for your clients
- Job leads
- OptiMiser and INTERCAZ Software
- Training and networking opportunities
- Find out more in CONTRACTOR RESOURCES
How to Apply:
- Read the EnergyFit Nevada Program Manual to make sure Partnership is right for you
- Complete, sign and submit the EnergyFit Nevada Partner Application and the EnergyFit Nevada Partner Agreement
- Submit the required documentation
- Partners must have a certified Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst on staff (at a minimum). LEARN MORE
- Applicants without BPI certification can apply for provisional status and work with one of our existing Partners for up to six (6) months while they secure BPI certification.
- Applicants must provide documentation that a Nevada Licensed Energy Auditor will complete the assessments and test-outs. Find out more at the Nevada Real Estate Division
Within five (5) days of receiving your complete application package, one of our representatives will be in touch with you about next steps.All necessary documentation, as required by Federal, State, and local law, is verified including:
- Energy assessor’s license and training certifications
- Business Licenses
- Nevada Contractor’s License and Bond
- Insurance requirements
- BPI certifications
Training is made available through private, non-profit, and government providers, including Truckee Meadows Community College in the Reno/Sparks region. Each topic includes an overview of the technology, examples of typical installations and their defects, procedures for performing audits, and guidelines for analyzing potential retrofits. A balanced approach to building performance is presented that addresses energy efficiency, building durability, and human health.
After completing these certifications, field training and testing are required for certification.
For more information on available training opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.